Order this for the digital magazine.
No. 5, Nov 2017:
Here you are, on Longshot Island. Prepare to enter a magical place. Be ready to go in new directions. We’re going to take you on a journey to somewhere you’ve never seen before, unlike anything else you’ve dreamed.
For me, it’s been an exciting first year working on the magazine. We’ve met many new authors and we’ve grown rapidly. There have been great reviews and supporting blog posts. Onward, we’ve moved, come sun or high water. Are you ready for more?
In the next year, we want to expand the magazine into all things related to entertainment and art, anything you like to do when you’re not working. That means even more book reviews, plus movie reviews, music updates, fashion tips, impressive art, brilliant photography, the list goes on.
But at the core, we’re going to keep you tuned into the same great fiction that we’ve always searched far and wide to find.
Welcome to New Directions. We think you’re going to like it here.
- The Spacehopper By T.A. Barfield
- The Playground of Death By Jennifer Robinette
- The Coldest Day of the Year By Rhianna Herd
- Who She Wasn’t By Scott Archer Jones
- Everything That We’ve Buried By Kyler Campbell
- The Camel Boy By Jane Finch
- This is Nowhere (Everybody Knows) Nonfiction by Terry Barr
- Nature Poems Poetry by Ken Allan Dronsfield
- Bio Babies in the Atomic Age Humor by EN Heim
- When Breath Becomes Air Review by David R. Grigg
- Snowpiercer Review by David R. Grigg
- Socks Fashion by Pete Johnson